At Giggs & Company we have a real relationship with our clients. From this we understand what they are looking for, their emotions, their situation and they also become friends who trust and respect us.
We also understand our town and we are always on the lookout for ways to give back to St. Neots, as our own way of saying 'thank you!' and to help make this already brilliant town an even better place to live. Here are a few of the causes we are proud to support:
- Hunts Community Cancer Network HCCN
- St Neots Fire Engine Pull
- Matt and Ollie ran in 2017 and Emma is running in 2018 London Marathon for Team Emilio
- Three Peaks Challenge and Fireworks evening for Zachary's Aim
- Proud Sponsors of Eaton Socon Cricket Club, St Neots Football Club and Boxing Clubs
- Charity Football Match for Meningitis Research Foundation
- Charity Golf Day for Maxwell's
- Butterfly Kisses Charity Ball for little Emilio
This area has so many incredible people and communities, all doing such fantastic work, and we are privileged to play our part by helping out in whatever way we can.
We will always be proud to be an active part of St Neots!
Lets us know how we can get involved by contacting [email protected]